Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wohooo!

So my gut feeling was right. Showed on the ultrasound today that I ovulated all on my own. Which means no IUI, but we are hoping we have our bases covered anyway. My Dr said its actually better to O on your own instead of having to trigger. He said the outcome is usually better. I have a good feeling, but at the same time, I wonder if I am setting myself up for disappointment if it doesn't happen.
Anyways, its just crazy that my body did what it was supposed to! That is so rare with PCOS...normally it just doesn't want to do anything. My Dr also ran some blood tests on me for blood clotting issues, because apparently I forgot to tell him about my sister! But he had me start also on baby Aspirin just to be sure that is not a problem.
So prayers are appreciated. I hope its our turn for a healthy sticky baby. But at least this cycle was a good one, no matter the outcome. :)

3 comments:

  1. It's a good thing that you know your body so well but sorry you didn't get the IUI in this month. I don't know how you can't set yourself up that each time it will work. It is human nature to do that. Even when the circumstances weren't ideal for me I still thought "maybe this month." It is normal to hope and I'm praying and sending sticky dust your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good signs! Prayers for success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for your body working right on it's own. I have a good friend here with PCOS and she has 2 children. It is possible to have a good outcome. I hope you will be blessed with a child in this life.

    ReplyDelete