Sunday, November 20, 2011

Overflowing with Gratitude

Obviously with Thanksgiving just around the corner, thoughts turn to what in my life I am grateful for. Also with the end of the year and the fact that we are having such a life changing event happening, it also makes me reflect on things. So here is just some things I am grateful for!

*First obviously, is this healthy little boy growing inside of me. I just can't even begin to express how much gratitude I have that I will be a mom. And that so far this pregnancy has had little to no complications.
*I am so grateful for my husband. He is my rock, my best friend, my everything. He has been so great during this pregnancy, being willing to jump in when he needs to, to help me or call someone or take me somewhere. He is just amazing.
*I am thankful for a place to live. We have had major struggle financially, but I am so thankful I have a place to go. So many people don't. Even though we have lived with family way longer then we hoped, I am just so grateful for family to take us in.
*I am thankful for health insurance through this pregnancy that has allowed me to not worry about health care costs associated with choices to go in or not. I am thankful for my Dr, and how supportive and great he is. I just don't know if I would be in this position if things hadn't fallen into place just so to line me up with this Dr at this time.
*I am grateful for the road it has taken for me to get here. Infertility sucks. And it hurts and it's hard. But now looking back, I wouldn't change a thing about my journey. It has made me who I am, it has made my hubby who he is and our marriage what it is. And I imagine it will make us the parents that we will be.
*Lastly I am so grateful for a loving Heavenly Father who knows all. He see the beginning and the end, He knows how to make us become the people He knows we can be. And He is so very generous with His blessings. I can't wait to teach my little guy all about his Heavenly Father and his Savior Jesus Christ.
So those are things I am most grateful for this 2011 Thanksgiving season. I hope all my readers have a safe and wonderful holiday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment