Monday, August 20, 2012

Infertility: The gift that keeps giving

Hello again! I am ALIVE! I haven't really felt to post much on here since having my baby...I am sure you can all understand why. But here I am contemplating having another one. Yes, my PCOS is in full swing. I have only had about two periods since having Landon. My acne is back, I am heavier then I have EVER been...you know. The fun stuff. So I know that having the next one is going to be just as hard as having Landon was.
I am unsure of when we will be trying to have the next one. But it has been on my mind lately. I don't know if it's because we are quickly approaching Landon's first birthday, if it's because I am turning 30 next year or that we are LOVING being parents, more then we ever thought we would. Nate is an awesome Dad...I love being a Mom and hope I am doing a good job of it.
I really don't want Landon to be alone either. You just never know what is going to happen...and I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't had my siblings growing up....and even now. They are just so important I think. This is my personal opinion of course...but I just don't want Landon to be an only child.
Things are still really bad financially. I can't see us currently having another one, just because of the living situation we are in, lack of funds...you know. But then I think what if that never changes? Does that mean that Landon will have to be an only child? I have limited us to 2 kids. I told Nate unless things change drastically for us, we will only be having 2.
I am just undecided on when to try, I really am. I watch my 3 year old niece with Landon and she is so good and helpful. And there is enough space between them that they aren't constantly fighting, but then again she isn't constantly around him either. So I really don't know what to do!
I hate making these life altering decisions...I really do!
But I wanted to reopen my blog, let you all know I was blogging again, and hope that you will join me (and support me AGAIN!) on my journey to giving Landon a sibling!

1 comment:

  1. Tami!! Send me your email address: rmcarter00@gmail.com
    I will add you to my private blog.

    ReplyDelete