Sunday, December 15, 2013

Praying for 1 more...

I'm back on the infertility merry go round again. We are wanting to try for one more, but I am thinking I am going to go through the whole thing again. Our insurance is switching over so I can't see my Miracle Dr that helped us conceive Landon. I have been having weird symptoms related to PCOS, so my idea is I might have to have another surgery in order to get pregnant again. I just don't want Landon to be alone. I know how much my siblings mean to me, so I just can't do it.
I have been surprised about how much it hurts again to be going through it. There isn't the desperation that I felt with number 1, but I still feel such a sadness and longing to have one more baby.
Anyway, I love being a mom. I can't believe that my baby will be 2 years old in just a few weeks. Time goes SO fast, it seems so unfair sometimes that it took so long to have him and now time just FLIES!
I also have opened an Etsy store. The link is My Cubby's Corner (My Etsy shop) it is currently on vacation, but hope my readers will catch up on it again after Christmas.
But anyhow, I'm going to be back blogging again! Thanks to all those who supported me through my first round, I know that Landon was a result of so many prayers on our behalf!

No comments:

Post a Comment