Thursday, March 18, 2010

I have decided...

To make this blog private. Honestly, I haven't been feeling much support from those in my life, I'm sorry if that makes you feel bad or uncomfortable or mad. But I have decided I'm not going to talk openly about my infertility stuff anymore. Its just to personal, and I believe should only be shared with those select few (none???) that are a positive influence in my life.
My other blog is still open and available for anyone to read, but I really don't update either one all that often. Thanks for reading if you have read this. :)

2 comments:

  1. Tami- you don't know me... I found your blog from my cousin's blog and I was lying in bed tonight and just felt prompted that I needed to leave you a comment.

    My husband and I struggled for over six years to get pregnant. It is absolutely heartbreaking and I empathize what you are going through. I'm sorry you aren't getting the support you need and deserve from those in your life- but I wanted you to know that I am praying for you and your sweet hubby- even though we are complete strangers. Good luck and hang in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been in my prayers as well. Even though you are choosing not to share your story with everyone anymore I really hope you will keep blogging. I can tell it's an outlet for you and a way of dealing with some really difficult to deal with feelings. Either way, I wish you the very best!

    ReplyDelete