Thursday, August 11, 2011

18 Weeks...

Still not much going on around here. I had an appointment yesterday, which left a lot to be desired! The ultrasound just was horrible...maybe because I have too much belly fat, I don't know! But we couldn't see much of anything. We got a measurement though, he is growing right on schedule. Dr said he doesn't see anything that alarms him. My cervix is nice and long and closed, and my placenta has moved away from my cervix which we were concerned about at the last appointment.
No confirmation of gender. Besides the horrible looking ultrasound, the cord was between the legs!! Little stinker! LOL. So my next appointment will be 22 weeks. I will having my anatomy scan so hopefully we will get a confirmation then that it really is a boy!
As far as how I am feeling, I am having to move into maternity clothes, my belly is growing, getting more round. I feel more pregnant, but am still not sure if I am feeling flutters or not. Sometimes I think I am but it's so light and faint and not constant. Hopefully in the next few weeks I will be getting kicked more!
Nothing else much going on, just thought I would update on what is going on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment