Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dog Days of Summer...

Yeah summer to me seems to be dragging it's heels. I am ready for Fall. I love the feeling of Fall and the nice cooler temps. And the smell in the air.
I haven't really been blogging because there isn't much going on here! I am feeling quite a bit better as far as feeling sick goes. Sometimes I get hit with that icky feeling, but no where near as much as before. We still listen to the heart beat every morning. He must be kicking harder because we hear the loud squelching a lot more and louder now. Sadly I still don't feel anything. I have heard it's normal, but I am just so excited for that part.
I also have been suffering from cold sores...ick. I might give in and try some Abreva, but I hate spending money on something if you don't know if it will work or not. Guess its something else to talk to my Dr about next week.
I took an 17 week pic today and I look way less pregnant then all my other pictures! Guess my bowels aren't very full, which is what they say causes the belly this early. Someday it will be baby and not backed up food!
That is about it! Nothing else is really going on. Hope everyone enjoys the last month of summer! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling better! I know exactly what you mean about Fall... it's my favorite season and I have been CRAVING it the last few days!!

    ReplyDelete