Friday, July 8, 2011

Beautiful

So I am officially in the 2nd Trimester! Wohoo! I just can't believe it half the time. But I am so grateful.
This week has been one of the best so far. I haven't been AS tired, I get small bursts of energy, which have helped me start nesting, lol. I have started deep cleaning our room and everything, even though I still have months to go. But I figure it will take awhile to get everything done that I would like to, and who knows what the next months will bring. I still get sick every once in awhile. But no more throwing up which has been so nice. I mean overall I am starting to feel like myself again.
I often wonder why I'm not as emotional as pregnant women are notorious for being. DH would disagree with that statement and say that I get irritated at him a lot more easy, which in some ways are probably true. But no unexpected bawling or anything. Maybe it comes later in pregnancy when all the hormones really get going? Guess we will see.
I don't think I have felt any flutters yet, I thought I did a few days ago, but now I think it was just other things going on. I got a nice winter insulated stomach so it could be awhile. But I can't wait for that, and for the kicks to get started. I know it will be amazing.
And lastly, since I have been feeling so good, of course my nerves just shot up this week. Because that is what happened last time, I stopped feeling pregnant completely. So this morning I had DH pull the doppler out, and we tried it and found it and it was LOUD! It was like the baby was saying YES MOM. I am STILL HERE. LOL. When we have tried it before it hasn't shown up in the display because it was way in the background, so you had to hold it up to your ear to hear it. But this morning it was loud and right there, and the display was ranging between high 150s to low 160s. Oh it was BEAUTIFUL!!! My baby is growing, and this is really happening. And everything is good TODAY!
I hope I have some decent pictures of the baby to post after my next ultrasound. The last ones you can't see hardly anything except a spine here, a hand and foot there...so hopefully I will get a good one on Wednesday.
Thank you again and again for all those praying for us, and keeping us in your thoughts. They are appreciated and felt. Believe me.
Yay!!!

2 comments:

  1. My heart is so happy for you! :) I didn't for sure feel Rachel move until about 18 weeks or so, maybe 20. Before then there were little flutters that could just have easily been gas, but nothing definite until then. And it IS the most amazing feeling ever! I'm so excited for you and all the happiness to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you let me know the sex right away if Baby cooperates. I see tons of darling baby clothes at yard sales & can get this baby decked out big time!

    ReplyDelete