Monday, January 4, 2010

Nightmare(s) after Christmas...

I am doing better today. Nate and I have started some positive things going on in our life and relationship, I just hope we can continue them going through the whole year.
Of course, nightmare's still plague my sleeping time. Mostly of the Dr telling me I have cancer, or he has to take one of my ovaries or that I have to have an emergency hysterectomy. Yeah lovely huh? I am just hoping and praying that we get GOOD news, and can move forward. But I trying also not to think about it, and let it bring me down.
Nate is back to work after 3 days off. Its been so nice having him around. I wish we didn't have to work, that we just had money deposited in our bank accounts on a certain day of the month.
Well, back to my old routine today, the holiday's are offically over.

No comments:

Post a Comment